I was surprised. It was something unexpected. If you can see me now, I’m grinning like the Cheshire cat in Alice in Wonderland. Today, I received the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you JLee!
I’m new at blogging and learning web skills is something totally new to me. The experience is challenging but I’m having a lot of fun.
So what does receiving the Versatile Blogger Award mean? It means that someone has chosen my blog as one of their 15 featured blogs. My award came from JLee, a working mom who loves to write and does it with honesty. She has a great site, I’ve Gone Bananas but Managed to Survive … Check it out, you’ll love it.
And now, as an award recipient, I need to:
1. Thank the person who gave me this award and provide a link to their site in my post.
2. Share 7 things about myself.
3. Pass this on to 15 deserving bloggers and let them know about it.
7 things about myself
1. I love to cook and I’m always on the look out for good food.
2. When I read the papers, the first thing I read is the comic strip. There’s nothing like humour to put a spring in my step.
3. I’m afraid of lizards. They send chills down my spine.
4. I have a weakness for shoes and handbags. I would love to own a pair of Manolo Blahniks shoes but for now, I’ll have to wait.
5. I’m a lefty living in a right-handed world.
6. I’m mono-lingual. I’ve tried learning Italian and Mandarin but sadly, the truth is, my brain only has the capacity for one language – English.
7. I’ve always loved art but never went to art school.
Now I gladly pass the award to 15 bloggers on 8 sites. Yes, 8 because there are 8 bloggers writing on one site: Live to Write – Write to Live. These are great sites and I hope you’ll visit them. The recipients of the Versatile Bloggers Award are: